Saturday 31 March 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding...


Just a quick post today to let you know that I wont be posting for a few days as I will be away with the family. My Best Friend is getting married on Sunday in Coffs Harbour (about 6 or 7 hours north of here for those that dont know). Actually I will be a bridesmaid so it's pretty exciting. And then after the wedding we are going to have a few days holiday as Coffs is such a great holiday town.
I've had the honour of making the wedding guest book for the big day, and I must say I am very pleased with how it turned out. The picture here is a "sneak peek". (Note the beautifully manicured nails ready for Sunday... thanks Belinda!)

Hope you all have a lovely week.

Linda

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks gorgeous dearest! Very noice indeed..... Will need a big phone call/visit 'fix' when you get back from Coffs. You do realise that, don't you!!!