Friday 11 May 2007

Still feeling the buzz....

Well I've been back from Convention for a few days now. And I cant believe that Im still feeling the buzz even now. IT WAS FANTASTIC! Stampin'Up definitely know how to spoil their demonstrators! We (Georgina, Cheryl and myself) travelled down to Sydney together and stayed in a hotel close to Darling Harbour. To be honest, it was like a weekend long slumber party! I do love my kids, but the break away from them for 2 nights was lovely too.

It's hard to say what the highlight of the Convention was. There were so many. But meeting so many of my online friends for the first time in real life would have to be up there... as well as the Awards Night dinner, and the sessions themselves. I learned SO much! I think it exceeded our expectations on so many levels.
So the question is... how many of you will be joining us next year? Already we have the dates (April 11 & 12, 2008) and the venue (Brisbane!). There's no way that I will be missing this event, it truly was one of the best weekends I've ever had!

So to finish off, I am posting a couple of pictures of the many sample cards that were up on display. Many of these were examples of techniques that we learned over the course of the weekend. I want to thank my beautiful friend, Carol Dunstan, for taking the time to photograph the sample boards, and for giving me permission to show them here. Many thanks Carol.

If anyone has any questions about any of these samples please just ask me. Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!

It was lovely to meet you at convention, I can't wait for everyone to come to my home state next year!

Cass