Tuesday 24 July 2007

Ready, Set....


And almost "Go"! Our brand new Mini Catalogue is almost here. Lots of beautiful new stamp sets, paper and accessories will be available for a limited time only. I cant wait for August 1st, because that's the day you are all allowed to order from the new catalogue. As a demonstrator I have been allowed to order from the catty for myself, and have begun to busily make up some lovely new samples with the new sets. I'll be posting pictures of many of them over the coming weeks, so stay tuned. If there's something that you really love, please let me know - I'd be happy to demo it for you or to help you make your own too. If you are already on my mailing list, then you should be receiving your copy of the catalogue in the mail over the next couple of weeks. If you arent on the mailing list, please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com and I'll mail you one for free.

In the meantime, enjoy this simple card. It's made with the new Christmas set called "Wishing You" and uses one of my favourite colours, Rose Red, teamed with Kraft Cardstock and Gold Cord. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this card and I love the colour happens to be my favourite colour.

Love Michelle