Saturday 20 October 2007

How cute is this?



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


I love papercraft! There is no limit to what you can do with it. I am originally a scrapbooker who kind of got into making cards as well... after all, I had all the materials and it helped me justify my habit to my husband..."But Look honey, we save so much money on buying cards!" LOL! But actually that's not a complete lie... Cards are expensive! And I love the effect that sending a card can have on someone... so many times I've heard people say that a card brought a smile to their face when they really needed it. So I believe the in the power of a little card sent at the right time.

But I wanted to show you something different. Lately I've had the opportunity to make boxes and wallets and here is a simple little Card Tote bag. It's just the right size to stash your A5 cards, and I've been making them to match so they make a great gift too. This one features this month's promo set "Looks like Spring" (see the post of Monday 1st October for the details) and was quick and easy to make. I also made these with a couple of workshop groups lately and they LOVED them. I hope you love them too.

Enjoy!

Linda H

PS Dont forget that the Punch Challenge (see previous post) ends tomorrow so get those entries in to have your chance at winning!

2 comments:

Melissa Garland said...

Just lovely Linda. That would make a great gift.

Michelle said...

Wow this is fantastic Linda and I love the idea with the tag punch. Your amazing keep the ideas flowing!!!!!!!!!
Michelle