Wednesday 28 November 2007

The Ultimate Christmas Present



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


Stampin'Up has lots of wonderful gifts for your Papercrafting friends and relatives. And the fact that it is delivered to your door is even better... no running madly around the shops, no parking hassles and no screaming kids melting down because you didnt stop at the Wiggles ride. So OK, you now know more about my shopping expeditions than you really needed to know...

But seriously, it makes sense. And if you arent sure what your friends and rels would like for Christmas, I also do beautiful gift certificates for any value that you choose. So really we have Christmas all wrapped up! Click here to view a catalogue, or contact me for the real thing... viewing catalogues online is nice, but it's not the same as curling up on the lounge with a cuppa and a glossy catalogue of your choosing. Now THAT'S the way to shop!

But sometimes it's not someone else that you need to shop for, it's YOU. And if you really want the present that "keeps on giving", then consider the Demonstrator kit for yourself. It really is the best bargain you can possibly get your hands on... over $580 worth of products and supplies, and it costs only $324. Last year two of my customers decided that it was the present that they wanted most, and put their Christmas money towards it. I know that both of them have never for a moment regretted that decision and are still happily receiving a 20% discount on all their own products and supplies. One is happy to support her stamping hobby with that 20%, whilst the other has chosen (much to her surprise) to make it into a business, and every month I have the pleasure of watching her business grow. Both of them are really happy being demonstrators, for completely different reasons, and I love that Stampin'Up works so well for both of them. I now have a fabulous team of girls and Im so inspired by all of them!

Until the end of December I am also giving away any catalogue stamp set that you choose up to $40 in value with each Demonstrator kit that is purchased. So that's even more of a reason to think about it!

If you would like more information about what you get in the kit or you have any other questions about becoming a Demonstrator, please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. I can promise you that joining Stampin'Up is one of the best decisions that I have made in a really long time. I thought the novelty would wear off, but after over a year with SU, I can honestly say that it just keeps getting better. I am definitley sticking with them!

No comments: