Saturday 15 December 2007

It happened again!



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


OK, Im starting to get cross with Feedblitz now. For the second time in the last week or two I have blogged but Feedblitz hasnt sent it on to all your email inboxes. I know this because Im on the update list too, so I get it in my inbox when you do. And it hasnt arrived again. How am I supposed to keep you guys informed about what's happening around here if you dont get updated via the emails?

So I am updating here again in the hope that you will get it this time. Because I really want you all to know about the Sale-A-Bration specials that are coming up in January. Last year was just so cool and everyone loved all the free sets (customers and demonstrators alike) so there is a lot of excitement expected this time too. In my opinion the free sets are even nicer than last years (and I have received feedback from other people saying this too) so I cant wait for January to arrive so that everyone can get their hands on them. Scroll down to the previous post titled "Get Ready... SaleABration is coming" for more details about how it works.

Here's a quick card for you. Last month one of my favourite regular hostesses (hello Alicia!) challenged me to do a card using Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Green Galore and Orchid Opulence... and to use the Seeing Spots Stamp set. This is the result. It's a happy card... we can all use them sometimes dont you think?

I am in the process of getting organized for Christmas, although there's still a bit to do. How's everyone else doing?

Talk to you soon.

Linda H

No comments: