Wednesday 2 January 2008

It's Started!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!

Im so excited to let you know that the Stampin'Up SaleABration promotion has now begun...if you would like to know more details and see the free stamp sets on offer then click here and follow the link to the SAB catalogue.

And dont forget that orders over $60 received via this blog before the 14th January will also be eligible to receive a free ink pad ($9.95 rrp) or a free single colour cardstock pack ($10.50 rrp). Thats on top of the SAB specials. Just email or call me to place your order.

This is a great time to get involved with SU... as a customer, or a workshop hostess, Stamp Club member or a demonstrator. Any questions please feel free to ask me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. Really, it's no trouble... that's my job!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda

Is there any chance of getting a peek at the SAB catalogue before my workshop?

Danielle