Sunday 3 February 2008

The Amazing Maze Book

I am loving these little maze books lately. I made 3 the other night... they are so quick and easy to make, but look very cool. And the inside pages are made from one piece of 12x12 paper! We will be making these at our workshop at the Creative Living Expo at Rosehill 15th - 17th February. Here's another maze book to show you...




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



I've used the Enchante Double sided paper, and the small flowers from the Friendship Blooms stamp set. (This is a free set available until the end of February as part of the SaleABration promotion. If you have $100 or more worth of products to order, you will receive one of these great promo sets free. But only until the end of February. Click here to see the free sets, or email me for more info.) To place an order, you can contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552.

Enjoy!

No comments: