Friday 7 March 2008

Crayon Resist Sample... How cute is this?


Just thought that you might like to see what Crayon Resist looks like... a couple of customers had said to me that they are interested in coming along to the class on Monday but they just aren't sure of what they'll be doing.. what on earth is Crayon Resist?
Well its a simple little technique, but the result is just beautiful... here's a sample card for you. I've used Not Quite Navy and Certainly Celery ink and cardstock, as well as glossy cardstock, Black Stazon ink and of course, crayon. Nothing fancy... just good old wax crayons like the ones that the kids use. If you would like to create a couple of projects like this one, come along on Monday night.. I have 3 spaces left at this point.

If you would like to book in, call on 0412 375 552, or email me at higgiz@bigpond.com. The class is held at my home on the lower Central Coast. I will email you the details at the time that you book.

Happy Stamping!

Linda H

No comments: