Thursday 27 March 2008

Last day to enter my competition to win a new Catalogue plus a $20 voucher


Hello everyone.


I've been busily getting ready for the new catalogue to begin, and also busy taking orders from the current catalogues - especially as so many items are being discontinued (like the set used to make this card.... "Big Blooms"). Dont forget that you have until Monday 31st March to place your orders. To order just call me on 0412 375 552 or email me at higgiz@bigpond.com


Today I had the last class for March... my Watercolouring class. We had a lovely day playing with lots of different Watercolouring techniques. Thank you ladies for joining me and I hope you all enjoyed your projects. I will announce next month's class schedule in the next few days.


April is an extremely busy month with SU. Obviously the new catalogue makes things VERY busy. But we also have our annula convention in Brisbane, and I will be heading up there and joining several hundred other demonstrators for a few days of fun and papercrafting. I love Stampin'Up's events... they really go over the top with all their occasions. I will try to take some photots so that you can all see what we got up to. I am beginning to get so excited now!


Lastly, dont forget the Competition that Im running closes at Midnight tonight, and I'll be announcing the winner over the next couple of days. Thanks to all those of you who entered already, and for everyone else....there's still time. Get your entry in now!


Happy Stamping everyone!

No comments: