Thursday 6 March 2008

March Classes - a few spaces left


Hello everyone...




Just wanted to remind people about the classes that I am running this month - I have a few spaces available in each class at this stage. So here are the dates again for you.




Monday 10th March, 7.30pm Crayon Resist Technique - learn how to create great proects with this simple but effective technique. It will give you a great look with minimal effort - and you will be using just one white crayon (with Stamps, ink and Paper) to get this look. You will go home with a couple of lovely projects and a head full of ideas.




Tuesday 18th March 7.30pm Chalking Techniques - think chalk is just for Blackboards? Think again! You'll learn how to use your chalks or pastels in several ways and take some lovely projects home.




Thursday 27th March 10am Watercolouring Class - Learn about the different ways to get a great watercolour look on your cards. (Note that this is a daytime class)




I will send you the address details when you book in.




If you would like to book, just contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. All classes are $10, and will go for around 2 hours. And all materials are supplied so just bring yourself!




I've really enjoyed running the classes that I've held so far. It's great getting to know you all a little bit better. If anyone has any requests or suggestions for particular classes they would like me to run, please dont hesitate to ask.




Hope to see you soon!




Linda H


No comments: