Saturday 5 April 2008

Grab a bargain! All my discontinued Stamp sets Reduced...


Hello Everyone,




Now that the new Stampin'Up year is upon us (the SU year runs from 1st April until 31st March the following year) I am getting rid of all my discontinued sets. If I can no longer demo them, then I have made a business decision to clear them off my shelves to make way for lovely new stuff now available in the New catalogue. (I have 12 brand new FREE sets coming to me in the next week or so, so I need to make some space!) Some of the old sets I do feel a little sentimental about and it will be sad to see them go, but I have enough to keep me distracted in the new catalogue, so I will survive. I think.




For the last couple of months I have had some of my customers coming along to my house or contacting me to reserve many of my sets. More than half my stock is already gone... but that means that I do still have quite a few sets left. So I thought that I would list the remaining sets here, and if there is something that you would like to grab, please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. It will be first in, first served. I will update the list here as each set goes so that you know which sets remain.




This is what I have left:




Big Blooms (Mounted and Used) $45


Classic Alphabet - upper and lowercase, double mounted (Mounted, as new, most letters never used) $55


Dream Come True (Mounted and Used) $35


Wishing You - Christmas Set (Mounted and Used) $30


Holiday Spirit - Christmas Set (Mounted and Used) $35


Delight in Life - SAB Limited Edition set (Mounted and Used) $20


Friendship Blooms - SAB Limited Edition set (Unmounted, brand new) $25 sold


Very Punny - SAB Limited Edition set (Unmounted, brand new) $25


Merci - SAB Limited Edition set (Mounted and Used) $20 Also one brand new, unmounted, $25

Birthday Whimsy - SAB Limited Edition set (Mounted and Used) $20 sold


Lots of Thoughts - SAB Limited Edition set x 2 (Unmounted, brand new) $25 one sold, one left


Warmest Regards - Level 1 Hostess Set (New, unmounted) $25 sold

  • (also one used, mounted - $20) sold


In Any Event - Level 2 Hostess Set (New, unmounted) $35


Both Way Blossoms - Level 2 Hostess Set (New, unmounted) $35 sold


Bold Snowflake Jumbo Wheel x 2- $10 each one left, used


Simply Sent kit "Remembering You" (Brand new in the box)- $60


2 Incolour inks are left - Buckaroo Blue and Vintage Violet (hardly used) $4 each both sold




I am also selling off the last of my 2007-2008 Idea Book and Catalogues for $6 each, if anyone wants them for the ideas and projects.




I will have these items available until 13th April or until sold out - whichever happens first. Please note that I have extended this offer until April 25th.




Please contact me if you are after something on this list. The items here have been discontinued and you can no longer purchase them from Stampin'Up. So this may be your last chance.




In the meantime, Im hoping you will enjoy this card I made yesterday... I used it at a workshop today to demonstrate Markers. Markers are one of my favourite items on the SU product list, and I never tire of using them. I really love all the different effect you can get. The stamp set used for the main flower is Petal Prints, and it's such a versatile set. It's not been discontinued thankfully!




Happy stamping!




Linda H


0412 375 552



No comments: