Tuesday 13 May 2008

Scrapbook Workshop


I did a scrapbook workshop for a hostess last Friday night, and here's the layout that we did. Of course everybody's layout turned out to be completely different, which is one of the wonderful things about workshops. Each person started out with the same basic paper pieces and the same colours but the results were so completely different to each other. I used Baroque Motifs (yes, again) because I think that it's a great background for a scrapbook page, and also chose the colours based on the "Secret Garden" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I know that it's a simple page, but I usually try to keep it simple for workshops. Which was a good thing last week, because one of the girls had never scrapbooked before, so it was a good starting point. And I think she really liked what we did. Which makes me feel good.


The photo is taken of my kids over a year ago now, I probably need to take some new ones!


Hope you enjoy it!
Linda H
0412 375 552


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda, that is a great layout! Now i am sad that i missed it...
I love this baroque set - so many looks with different colours. Gorgous photo.