Friday 23 May 2008

Sweet and Simple





Copyright 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!




Just posting a little card I made this week. Sometimes I just get an idea, and I know that I need to sit down and do it straightaway or it will be gone. Not sure where this one came from, but I wanted to do something with the Palette O'Print papers, and I am just loving the trend to scallop nearly everything at the moment. This card is the result.. I hope you like it.

I used Almost Amethyst, Whisper White and Lovely Lilac cardstock, and Almost Amethyst and Lovely Lilac ink. The set of course is Baroque Motifs, and the sentiment is from the Short and Sweet set. I've finished it with White Taffeta ribbon and a Lovely lilac button. (I made a second card and used a rhinestone brad instead of the button and that looked pretty awesome too.) I used the Corner rounder to make the Scalloped edge and the round scallop punch for the circle. And of course the dotty paper is from the Palette O'Prints pad. Dont forget that if you want a 6x6 Palette O'prints pad for yourself you only have until the end of this month. You can purchase one for only $12.95 with any $35 order. Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile 0412 375 552 to place your order.

Enjoy the card!

No comments: