Monday 30 June 2008

Last day to order...

The June eScape bundle. For anyone who might have missed it, this special ends today. What's in it?

Here we go:

Circle of Friendship Stamp set
1&1/4" Circle Punch
Love notes (20 mini cards and envelopes in White and Vanilla)

All of this would normally cost you $78.40, but until close of business today (close of business is when I go to bed! So you can contact me up until about 9pm tonight ;-) these 3 items bundled together are only $58.80, which is a 25% saving. The stamp set by itself is normally $33.95, and the big size punches like this one retail for $30.95, so it's a really good deal. I can recommend this size punch. I use it a LOT.

You can see the stamps and love notes here.

Let me know today if you would like me to order one of these bundles for you.

Finally I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the girls who stopped by to make cards and baby tags at the eScape day that I held last week. It was lovely to have everyone come along and share a cuppa and a chat. I think I have the loveliest customers in the world and I am so grateful for your support. The baby tags will be going to North Gosford Private Hospital's special card unit for little bubbies, and I know they will be very well received.

Thank you so much.

Linda H
0412 375 552

No comments: