Sunday 13 July 2008

Class reminder - Trifold Pocket cards - 21st July 2008

Just reminding all you people out there that I am running the TriFold Pocket card class next Monday, 21st July at 7.30pm, and I do still have a few seats left on this night. If you are not sure what a Trifold Pocket Card looks like, you can check out one here... although the ones that we will be making on the night will be done in different colours to the one shown here. These cards are lovely and have been really popular with the girls I have shown them to previously. If you would like to join us please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place. The cost is $10 with all materials and supper supplied. And of course it's a night out too! Come and enjoy!

Linda H
0412 375 552

PS The Taffeta Ribbon swap is now full... my apologies if you missed out this time, but I will run another one soon. Possibly next month for anyone who is interested?

No comments: