Wednesday 24 September 2008

World Card Making Day Event - 8th October 2008



Each year we look forward to taking part in World Card Making Day, and Stampin Up comes to the party (pardon the pun) by discounting some product during this period too. So I wanted to let you all know that this year I will be running a WCMD event at my house at Narara on the Central Coast of NSW, and I've decided to make it into a fundraiser. This past year many of you would know that my family has been touched by cancer, and so it is a cause close to my heart. I've decided to open my home to anyone who would like to make a card with me, and I will be asking for a $10 donation to go to the Cancer Council. I will provide refreshments so that people can grab themselves a cuppa and a snack, but if you would like to bring a plate, it will be gratefully received. My doors will be open between 10.30am and 2.30pm, so feel free to turn up any time between those hours.

There will be some of the Simply Sent kits on sale at 20% off, so these would make great gifts if you are looking for something special. There are also some other discounts too. I have also decided that I will donate 10% of any sales made on the day.

If you are unable to make it to my house that day, but would still like to donate something then please visit my "Girls Night In" website:

http://nsw.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=56764


(Yes, I realize that it's not nighttime! But I dont think the Cancer Council minds what time we donate our money do you?)

Finally, it would really help me if you could let me know if you plan to drop in - that way I can make sure that we have enough cardstock for everyone. Im looking forward to it, and hope to make it a big success and something very worthwhile.

When you book in I can supply you with my address details, so if you would like to come, please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: