Monday 13 October 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas


I know, I know, none of us want to think about Christmas just yet. Truth is though, it's only a couple of months down the track, and if you have grand plans to make your own Christmas cards, then now is the time to get started (if you havent already). It certainly saves that last-minute panic!

I have lots of Christmas card ideas for you. You'll find some of them right here on my blog - like this one at the top of this post. But if you have trouble finding the time to do Christmas cards, then I would suggest that you block out an evening or day to get started. Or get together with some friends as a social occasion - and make it a card-making night. Or, come to one of my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks - it means that you are setting aside a night to just concentrate on Chrissy cards. We make 6 cards (3 each of 2 designs) and that's a great way to get going. I will be offering several of these nights in the next few weeks, so here's a few dates to get you started:

Monday 20th October 7.30p0m
Monday 3rd November 7.30pm
Tuesday 11th November 7.30pm

There are other events and classes coming up, so please check my right-hand side bar to see them (You'll need to click into the actual blog if you are reading this information via my email updates)

To book into a class, just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com

Hope to see you at one of my classes soon!

Linda H

No comments: