Saturday 4 October 2008

It's our Birthday...


.... and we're throwing a party! From 1st - 31st October Stampin'Up are celebrating 20 years in business by offering a 20% off special on selected celebration sets. To see that sets that are on offer click here. To take advantage of the special you only need to spend $20. (And we all know how hard that is to do! ;-)

I am lucky enough to own a couple of these sets so I will be using them extensively during the month of October at my workshops.

Also I should tell you that during October my husband is travelling quite a lot for his job, so I haven't been able to schedule many night classes this month. I do have a couple of day events coming up though - see over on the right-hand side bar to see what is on.

The next thing coming up is this Wednesday - Come and make a card to raise money for the Cancer Council. It will run at my house between 10.30am and 2.30pm and you can make a card, and have a cuppa. I will asking people who come to donate $10 to the Cancer Council. And I will be donating 10% of any sales made on the day. There will also be discounts on selected products. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like my address.

If you cant make it but would still like to donate please go to my Cancer Council website :

http://nsw.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=56764

Thank you so much for your support. It's so great to be able to contribute something for this great cause.

In the meantime enjoy this little Card holder that I put together. It's based on the template of the one that we made recently at our Regional Training Day. Cute isnt it?

Hope to see some of you on Wednesday.

Linda H

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Hi Linda,
Very pretty in pink and pomegranate, love the heart and tafetta ribbon too.