Tuesday 25 November 2008

Last week to order from the Spring Mini Catalogue





If anyone has their heart set on anything in the current Mini catalogue, I have to tell you that you need to get your order in by this weekend. Because the current Mini is scheduled to end on November 30th. This Mini has been my personal favourite so far, and there are several sets and papers that I will miss. So that means that you have only 5 days to order the following very popular items:

  • Boho Blossoms Punch
  • It's beautiful jumbo wheel
  • Beautiful double-sided designer papers: Apple Cider, Summer Picnic, Holiday Harmony
  • Blooms die cuts
  • Satin Ribbons in Purely Pomegranate adn Chocolate Chip
  • And of course the following hugely popular Stamp Sets: Season of Joy, Tags for All, Always, Celebrate Everyday, Tart and Tangy and One of a Kind.
We have no way of knowing which, if any, stamp sets and other items will make it into the new Idea Book and Catalogue which is due out on April 1st 2009. Last year, I thought I had a pretty good idea which sets and accessories would make it. I was so wrong! I got a couple of them right, but mostly I had no idea! So this time I'm not going to chance it... all I can advise is to grab anything you dont want to miss out on.

If you want to have a look at the catalogue you can click here




Just let me know at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552 if you would like to place an order.

Happy Stamping!

Linda H


By the way the basket shown at the top of this post is actually made from an envelope! It's really easy to do, and makes a great gift (especially with choccies inside). I've used the True Friend set to decorate it - with a bit of help from Baroque Motifs. I got the idea from Cambria Turnbrow's blog and she has some really wonderful ideas.

1 comment:

Silli said...

Hi Linda...
your work is so beautiful. Love it!

Many, many thanks for your sweet post of my blog I am so happy...
Have a great time...
Hugs from Germany...Silke