Monday 17 November 2008

Sneak peek of my Last Minute Panic Cards - still 2 places left


On this Wednesday night (19th November) I am holding the last Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for 2008. It's called the Last Minute Panic class and will allow you to catch up on your Christmas cards - you will get to make 15 4x4 cards for a cost of $25. Yep, that's right, 15 cards. The cards are super simple, but they look great - I thought you might like to see a few of them here. You will also learn some cool techniques for adding simple embellishments to your cards.

I still have 2 places left at the moment, so if you would like to join us, please let me know at higgiz@bigpond.com or call my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

Refreshments and all supplies included, although if you have a cutter/paper trimmer it would be great if you could bring it along. If you dont have one, that's fine, you can use mine.

It would be great to see you here.

Linda H
higgiz@bigpond.com

2 comments:

kerri said...

they are gorgeous Linda

Anonymous said...

These cards are so lovely, Linda! Adorable!