Thursday 11 December 2008

Christmas Gift Ideas


Last night I held my first ever Christmas Gift Class - and I have to say that it was one of the best classes I have held so far (if I do say so myself!) It was a full class and I enjoyed the company of the girls so much! Thank you to those who came and had such a great night making all kinds of gifts. We made 4 gifts each so I kept them all pretty simple - you can see a sample of what we made in the picture above. After such a successful event I am thinking I would love to do it again next year.

Here's the inside of the pizza box with a Coaster Calendar inside:



I love what we made, but the best thing was the company and the fact that we had FUN!

:-)

Linda H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great Linda- Going into my faves ready for NEXT year!!

Amber said...

Very cool.