Sunday 25 January 2009

By Popular Demand - another Ribbon Share


I have been asked to run another Ribbon share, and I thought I would start by offering the Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbons again, available in the InColor range. I've decided to run this one again now because these ribbons will only be available anyway until the end of March - at which time they will be discontinued. Some of the ribbons in this share are shown in the picture above - the only colours missing from this photo are Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate, although you can also see the Soft Sky ribbon on the blue card on my blog banner at the very top of the page. I've just used up the last of my Purely Pomegranate ribbon - so I'd better order myself some more don't you think??

How does a ribbon share work? Well, normally these Double-stitched ribbons cost $16.95 (plus postage) for a roll of ribbon, and there is approximately 13.7 metres of ribbon on each roll. There are 6 different colours available. So, in a share, you pay $16.95 (plus 5% postage which works out at 85c) - and you will get 1/6 of each roll of the different coloured ribbons. This way you will get a variety of ribbon colours for the same price that you would normally pay for just one colour. Most people find this a great way to get all the different colours - especially if you are having trouble deciding which colour you like the best!

You can be anywhere in Australia to participate in this Ribbon Share - I am happy to mail the ribbons to you. So for anyone wanting to take part, the total cost is $17.80 to get a sampling of all 6 ribbons. Just let me know if you want to be in it by emailing me at higgiz@bigpond.com - DO NOT reply to the Feedblitz email because I wont receive it. I will keep the share open until we have enough takers to put a group together, so get in quick to take advantage of this offer.

Hope you are all enjoying the last few days of the Summer holidays!

Linda H

No comments: