Thursday 8 January 2009

Great minds think alike...

One of my absolute favourite things about being an SU demonstrator is the cameradie and community found between demonstrators. I am part of an online forum which definitely gives us an advantage in many ways - all the demonstrators who are part of the online group share project ideas and business tips, not to mention just having lots in common - all loving craft and SU so much. I have made so many new friends being part of this group. One of the girls that I have got to know a little is Kerri Hunter in Victoria - and this week I noticed that she had done something really similar to the blue card that appears on my blog banner. We used the same stamp set and the same DSP and colours to do the same technique (3D stamping AKA Faux Dry Embossing) - it's not the first time I've seen that happen. Although Kerri used the reverse of the patterned paper that I did. Sometimes I think that we girls have an ESP thingy going on. LOL! Kerri's work is lovely - check out her card here.

Thanks Kerri - looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming Convention!

1 comment:

kerri said...

looking forward to seeing you too.
I love your work and know that this year everything you are working for will come true because great things come to great people.