Sunday 4 January 2009

Only 3 days left to get your free Inkpad...


As per my previous post I am offering my one week only special... to receive a free Classic inkpad (colour of your choice) valued at $9.95 with any $100 order... and that's on top of the free SaleABraton stamp set you will receive for placing your order this month. But you will need to order by 7th January to receive your free InkPad. To see the free sets available click here.

Aren't they lovely?

I also have some new classes coming up this month - see over on the right-hand sidebar of this blog. (If you are reading this post via the Feedblitz email you will need to click into the blog in order to see the class schedule)

Finally I have 3 spots left for the first stamp club which will start up in late January. If you would like more information click here or contact me directly to join the club. You can email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile 0412 375 552.

I Hope to hear from you soon.

Linda H

1 comment:

chloe said...

This is totally cute! I love your style!