Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Thought I would post a quick card today to say Happy Valentines Day to EVERYONE! This is just a little Versamark Resist card (with a brayer) that I came up with for a workshop and I think it is perfect for a Valentines card. The stamp set on this one is "A Happy Heart". The colours are regal rose, rose red and Black. The patterned paper is Bali Breeze.

Of course all of these wonderful products are available for purchase from myself. Click on the catalogue to the right of this blog to see what else is available - there are so many lovely things. Or, if you would like to have me come to you to show you some cool techniques, and you are anywhere between Sydney and Newcastle (NSW), just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com and we can arrange it together. For more information, please contact me anytime.

No comments: