Sunday 8 March 2009

Retirement Party this Monday 9th March - still some room left


Hello people!

I still have some room tomorrow night for the Retirement party. We will be sharing some party food and drinks, and you will also get the chance to make one or more of the cards shown above. You can stay for a short while (just have a cuppa and make a card) or for longer and make more.
Also, because we now know which stamp sets and accessories will be discontinued I am putting my own personal stamp collection up for anyone tomorrow night to go through and reserve the sets that they would like after April 1st, even though I wont be accepting money for them until then. (Demonstrators are not allowed to sell off stock whilst it is still current.) You can also place orders for the disappearing stock on the retired list if you wish - many of those have been discounted at 25%, and this means that this retiring list is moving faster than any I have seen before. I will also have some door prizes so I plan on the evening just being lots of fun.

The cards that we will be making feature some of my favourite stamps over the past year or two - and indeed some of you may recognize a couple of these cards as ones that I have featured on my blog previously. (The Carte Postale card was originally a swap card that I received from Tanya Kitto at last year's convention - I've redone it in Soft Sky instead of Pretty in Pink. Thank you Tanya :-) But the stamps used on these cards are being discontinued, so I am enjoying using them for what might be the last time. The cost for the night is $10, and it will get going at 7.30pm at my home in Narara. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your spot, or call me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552. Come for a short time or a longer time - just come, relax and enjoy!

Linda H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the link. I'm so pleased this card could be of some inspiration to you. I LOVE the change of colours you have used :)
Have a great week
hugs
xox