Tuesday 5 May 2009

May Classes



Just a quick post today to let you all know about the classes happening in May. Just two this month, one daytime class and one nighttime class. At time of writing this I have a few places left in each class. I will have a few more classes scheduled in June.

Bling Class
When: Thursday 14th May 7.30pm
Where: Narara, NSW
Cost $20
Looking to add that special something to your projects? Well this Bling Class could be just what you are looking for! Learn some different ways of adding sparkly shiny stuff to your projects for that glamorous touch. We'll be playing with glitter and other sparkly products so be warned that you will go home looking like you've been to a disco. It will be fun though!

All Occasion Card Class
When: Wednesday 20th May 10.30am
Where: Narara, NSW
Cost: $20
Make sure that you are prepared for your cards coming up throughout the year... you'll make 4 cards:

One Thank you Card
One Male Card
One Baby card
One Birthday Card

All materials and a light lunch provided


Places fill quickly so please contact me early at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like to attend any of the planned events or classes. I will give you my address details when you book in.

By the way the card above was one I did at a workshop recently to show off the new "Friends 24-7" stamp set which is one of my new favourite sets. I love the big flourish in particular - it's awesome!

5 comments:

Ness said...

Linda this card is absolutely gorgeous! Yet another one I will have to case ........clever chooky ;)

Nerida said...

Love this card and what you have done with the 24/7 stamp in the background.

Claire said...

OMG - this is one of the scrummiest cards I have seen made with this set! Just love it!

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Stunning card - background looks amazing!! Looks dry embossed!
Love your spunky bright glowing "me" piccy too! ;)

Maggie said...

this was one of the stamp sets I loved and decided not to get...now you make me NEED it...lovely card Linda :)