Monday 8 June 2009

Mojo Monday #90


Hello again... I really enjoy taking part in various challenges - and Mojo Monday is one of my favourites. When inspiration strikes for one of these challenges, you pretty much have to do it straight away.

So here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch that I followed:



It's not something I would ever have come up with by myself... but I was still amazed by how quickly the card came together - it's a relatively simple card I guess. Here's what I used:

Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla

Stamps: Circle Circus, On Your Birthday

Ink: Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Bella Bleu DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, 1&1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Build-a-Brad (Pewter), Silver Brads, Dimensionals.

To order any of these products for yourself, or to attend a class or workshop please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com

And here's a close up so that you can see the Build-A-Brad in the centre of the embellishment at the top. I love Build-A-Brad - they are so cute!

9 comments:

Sue said...

What an elegant card - love it! Take care, Sue

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just GORGEOUS Linda!

Deb S. said...

Fabulous card!!

Sandy said...

Love the colors and embellishment/medallion.

Patti MacLeith said...

Your card is one of my favorites for this sketch! Nicely done.

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are so fancy! BR-T

kerri said...

Thats one Very Beautiful Card Linda

Tracy said...

Everyone else has stolen my words? Elegant! Gorgeous! Fabulous! Where's my thesaurus.... Just Stunning Linda! Beautiful!
Luv Tracy xx

Angie Brown said...

Dear Linda,
This is the nicest card that I have seen made with this stamp set, very classy and elegant :) Nice work!