Friday 19 June 2009

Postponed Christmas class - now rescheduled to next Tuesday (23rd June 09)

What a cold wet week it's been around here! I have to say though that I am grateful for our lovely warm heated house - I dont mind winter so much when I can keep warm. Last night the weather was particularly appalling, and so I had some of my class attendees ring to say they would prefer not to go out last night - and I cant say that I blame them! So we decided between us all to reschedule last night's Stamp-A-Stack (where you make 6 Christmas cards for $15) to next Tuesday night at 7.30pm. So I do still have a few spots available, and if Tuesday night (23rd June) suits you then email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your spot.

You can see one of the cards we are making in the previous post.

Hope to see you!

Linda H

No comments: