Wednesday 9 December 2009

Here's another one for you...



Here's another card made with some of our lovely new Mini stamps.. this one is the "Butterfly Prints" set (rrp $25.95) and I love any set that has a matching punch to punch out the images. No more cutting out butterflies! Hooray! Just punch, punch, punch and they are done. I also used the new 1&3/4" circle punch on this one. SO simple and quick to do. I also used Baroque Motifs as a background. Hope you enjoy it.

A quick offer for you: Order the Butterfly Prints set and matching butterfly punch for a total rrp of $56.90 and you will receive the "Sweet Birthday" stamp on page 3 of the Mini Catalogue for $7. Postage is $5.95 to anywhere in Australia. Click here to see the Summer Mini catalogue. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to place your order.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Linda I really like the swirly baroque motif in the background of the butterflies, it adds movement nice idea.