Tuesday 1 December 2009

Welcome to Summer and our Brand New Summer Mini Catalogue


Well, here it is! A brand new Mini Catalogue to play with. Click on here to browse the catalogue online. Or to get your own copy mailed to you, please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

I have lots of fun projects to show you that I have made with the new stuff, so stay tuned. Or for anyone that would like to play with these things yourself, I have 2 seats left at next week's catalogue launch. For more details visit my calendar at http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=3ba0ac67-d798-4dc7-84d2-c767aad391f5&storeid=1039381&circularid=15912 and click on the Summer Mini Catalogue launch. The night will be held at Narara, you will make 3 projects and the cost is $15. Hope to see you there :-)

No comments: