Tuesday 5 January 2010

About time!


I'm back! Yes, I know.. slack, slack, slack.

For starters... Happy New Year everyone! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas break and you are now getting back into the swing of things.. or if you are really smart you are still on a break. I'm kinda back to work this week, but not completely as the kids are away with their Dad and so I am trying to get things done, but not work myself too hard.

So I havent been in here since before Christmas.. partly because I spent part of that time away, and I was certainly taking a well-deserved break as much as you can with two small children. Christmas was a little flat this year I have to say, but I am sooooo excited to be heading into a new year, one full of possibilities and opportunities. It's going to be a better year for sure! Bring on 2010! Cant wait to share it with you!

I wanted to show you a card we made at the Summer Mini Launch last month. I really love the way this card came together, and how nice does Real Red look with Kraft? I have to say that putting new colour combinations together is one of my favourite things to do. When something works, it makes me happy. And I believe that the combination of Kraft with strong colours (in this case Real Red) works so well. So... hope you like the card.. I used quite a few of our new bits and pieces from the Summer Mini.

I am currently taking workshop bookings for the Sale-A-Bration period between 24th January and the 31st March. If you would like to hold one, please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com. This is our biggest promotion of the year, and all your guests get in on the action too.. every person who orders $100 or more worth of SU product gets a free set of limited edition stamps from the SAB catalogue. It's the biggest promotion of the year, and there is no better time to host a workshop than during SAB. So book yours in.. I do still have some dates available and will tailor a workshop to suit you.

Happy Stamping in 2010 guys!

Linda xx

5 comments:

kerri said...

gorgeous Linda
Must Case that one from you

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Kerri! It's been a while since anyone commented.. so that made my day!
And Ness already CASEd this card too.. so thats another compliment :-)

Karen said...

Hi Linda!

Happy 2010 to you too! Hope you get heaps of workshop bookings through SAB!!

Karen
x

ness said...

Gorgeous card Linda......love the colours, layout....everything.... just had to make one of these myself ;)

Sue said...

Beautiful card Linda! Love how you've used the grommet with the ribbon.