Friday 19 February 2010

Newcastle Craftexpo - Day 1

Wow... what a great day we had at Newcastle Craftexpo today! We were flat out all day - assisting people with their Make and Take projects, answering questions, taking orders and demonstrating product. I love Craft Shows.. they are so much fun! It's not just stamping and papercraft either.. a whole range of different crafts and hobbies are represented. You are bound to find something that floats your boat!

If you get any time to spare over this weekend, please come and say hello to us at Newcastle Craft Expo. It's held at Newcastle Showground at Broadmeadow, and will continue to run until Sunday afternoon. Hours are 10am to 4.30pm each day. For more details about the show click here.

We all contribute cards, layouts and other 3-D items to display for the duration of the show. Each year I am amazed at the talent and creative skills of each team member and I feel so proud to be part of the group that I am working with. And for most of us there was not so long ago a feeling that we werent creative! It just goes to prove that with the right tools and advice EVERYONE can create the most exquisite works! I thought I would share just a couple of photos from the day.



This is my wonderful upline, Georgina Martin, at the Make and Take table.





A wider view of our stand (Carol and Lisa hard at work)






Some of the 3-D items that we have on display.


If you find some time over the weekend, come and find us at the show and say "Hi!" And if not, I hope you enjoy these photos!


Have a great weekend guys! I will!



Linda

No comments: