Sunday 14 November 2010

Easy Thank you Card


Sometimes I find a nice simple design and they are so quick to make that I sit down and make a bunch of them. Thank you cards are always good to have on hand... there are so many people to thank! (And I am off to do a class teaching 16 8-year-olds today... eeeeek! Wish me luck!) So quick and simple cards are sometimes the only thing you have time for. Lucky that SU makes products that co-ordinate so well, so it takes the thinking time out of it.

This card uses the Gala Greenhouse DSP (patterned paper), Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Beautiful Wings butterfly in Crumb Cake (with a basic pearl adhered in the middle), 1&3/4" circle, and the sentiment is from the "Short and Sweet" stamp set. I cut my A4 Whisper White paper into thirds so that I got 3 cards from one piece of paper. Quick and Simple. Gotta love that.

If you wish to order, book in to a class, or even just ask a question, please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

Happy Stamping!

No comments: