Sunday 7 November 2010

What we are making on Wednesday


I'm trying to get better at putting up photos of the different types of items that we make in upcoming classes. Today's project is my project class this month - I am running one day class and one evening class. It's the Mini Milk carton Class, and these really do make a wonderful gift. There are goodies inside too... or of course you can add your own if you prefer!

The day class is running this coming Wednesday, the 10th November, 2010, at 11am.

I have a couple of versions of this particular project, done in slightly different Christmas colours. The other one uses the brand new Christmas cocoa paper... I will be using that paper at my Christmas Stamp a Stacks this month too.

You can view my class schedule over on the right hand side of this blog. If you are receiving this message via email (Feedblitz) then you will need to click on the title at the top of the page, which will take you to the actual blog, and then just scroll down to view the schedule on the right hand side. If you would like to book in to any of the classes or get any information about the projects please feel free to contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

In the meantime, enjoy this project.. I really love them and think I just might be making a few for Christmas gifts this year.

Linda xx

3 comments:

Keesh said...

Super cute Linda! Love the whole set! Love Keesh x

Claire said...

That looks lovely Linda - how much fun are your class ladies going to have! Enjoy your week :)

Ness said...

SUPER cute Miss Linda, Love these! xxx