Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year!... and a Sweet Promotion




Happy New Year to everyone!

Wow.. the Christmas crazy is over for another year. As usual, I didn't get all my cards out that I wanted to. I did do some, so that's better than the previous year! It's not making the cards that is an issue... I do that all year, and so by the time that Christmas rolls around I have plenty. No, the issue is actually sitting down to write on them, address and stamp the envelopes, and get them in the mail!!! Do you know that I sent my last batch of cards the week AFTER Christmas! So typical of me. So there are still some cards I hope to get to, but now they will be appreciation/new year cards, rather than Christmas. You can send thank yous anytime right??? Sigh. My apologies if you sent me a card and I didnt reply :-(... maybe I'll get them all done next year. Decided to stop beating myself up about it, and move on!

So we have a cute new promotion to help us bide our time waiting for Sale-A-Bration to arrive (which incidentally begins officially on the 25th January). But the Sweethearts promo is here right now! If you buy either the Sweethearts stamp set, or the Full Heart punch, you will receive a pack of Sweet Treat Cups at no charge. (Buy both and you will receive 2 packs). See the pic above for a few ideas you can do with them... and I might even post a few creations I have made with them in the coming days. I do love Sweet treat cups - in the past I have mainly used the round ones, but these heart ones are so cute!

By the way if you would like to book your Sale-A-Bration workshop... I am running out of dates quickly! Sale-A-Bration runs from the 25th January to the end of March, and it is the best time of year to host a workshop, make a purchase (stamp rewards for every $100+ order!) and to join SU as a demonstrator... because the rewards are better at this time of year than any other! Contact me via my email at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to book your workshop in. I conduct workshops in your home and you get to make beautiful creations and enjoy time together creating. I run these workshops anywhere from the Central Coast to Sydney and north to Newcastle. Just let me know where you are. If I am unable to assist you I can put you in touch with someone who can!

Finally I wanted to announce a winner from my little Penguin card comp... its Jess! Jess, if you would like to confirm your address by emailing me at lindastamps@bigpond.com then I can send you your very own penguin :-)

Enjoy!

No comments: