Tuesday 8 February 2011

Bliss




Again I have been playing with the beautiful "Bliss" stamp set (one of our free sets with the current SAB promotion) and thought you might like to see what I've been making. These have been my workshop cards for recent workshops, and I love how simple they are. But no-one says that simple cant be elegant, right?

I originally made the sample card in Baja Breeze, but then changed it to Blushing Bride. I've now done both, and cant pick my favourite.

Here it is again close up.



I also wanted to start letting people know that we have stamp clubs beginning this month. I have evening and day stamp club spots available. What is a stamp club? Well basically its where you come along to my house every second month, and you get to make a project and meet with the same group of wonderful people. Over the past couple of years we have made some fantastic projects! Each member commits to spend $50 at each club get together, and that way we always have a minimum of $300 for a workshop. Each member takes their turn at being the hostess - which means that you get the benefits (a minimum of $30 to spend and at least one free stamp set) for next to no effort because all you have to do is turn up and spend $50! Each hostess brings a plate when it is their turn to host too. The club runs for 1 year, so we get together 6 times in all. If you need any more information, just contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com We have only a couple of days spots left at time of writing this. So dont miss out!

I think the best thing about stamp clubs is the friendships that form within them.. certainly that has been the case for me, but the girls that come along tell me the same thing.

I hope you enjoy these cards, and if you have been looking for a way to get creative on a regular basis, and spread out the cost of your purchases, then contact me about Stamp Club!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Linda you truly do make the most beautiful cards. I absolutely love these ones. The bling on the little flowers on the valentines one are the perfect touch, and your soft colour combinations are just beautiful. Inspiring!