Thursday 31 March 2011

This is it... Last day to get your free Stamps!




We are almost down to the wire now... I will be putting in my last Sale-A-Bration order tonight... and also the last orders from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I am going to really miss some of these products... especially the clear Square Scallop die (which I have used to death!) and the Large Circle Scallop punch. I am really hoping these will reappear in our new September Idea Book and Catalogue.. but of course we have no way of knowing for sure until then.

The card here today uses lots of Mini Catalogue bits and pieces... the much-loved "Aviary" stamp set, the Chantilly Lace, the Itty Bitty stamps, as well as the matching buttons and punches, and of course the Antique trinkets too. I used the Spolighting technique on this card, borrowing that idea from my team member Denielle Bernauer. I thanked her for the inspiration, and then she told me that she borrowed it from somewhere too.... isn't it great to have a talented group of papercrafters to copy and share with?? That's my favourite thing about being a demonstrator.. the friendships and sharing between demonstrators! I love it!

This is also the last day to get your Sale-a-Bration freebies... if you place a $100 order from either of our catalogues before close of business today (around 9pm) then you also receive a free SALE-A-BRATION set... Click here to see them. To view the catalogue click on the catalogue picture to the right, or click here to see the mini catalogue. To order just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I can have your order mailed to anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

I will be starting to show you new stuff from our Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue tomorrow.. so stay tuned for what is coming.

Oh.. and enjoy the card... check back tomorrow!!! xx

No comments: