Saturday 30 July 2011

Almost there...



Tomorrow, July 31st 2011, is the very last day to order from our Autumn-Winter mini catalogue... if you still need anything please email me before 9pm Sunday 31st July at lindastamps@bigpond.com I can have your order delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge. Click here to see the catalogue. And dont forget that there is the "gift with Purchase" offer this month too. (Spend $100 and get a free pack of buttons AND a roll of matching ribbon - check my previous posts to see what you can do with them)

As for today's card... I loaded it up with Mini stuff! Well now's the time to do it right? To be honest... its a little too much for me - I prefer simpler cards, but here it is anyway. What do you think?? Too much?

Dont forget to check back here on Monday... our 2011 Retiring List will be out!

No comments: