Thursday 7 July 2011

July Promotion! Free stuff for you!




I so love "Gift with Purchase" promotions... Dont you???? I have now made a few cards with these lovely buttons and ribbons and will be showing them to you over the next few days! The one you see here is one I made recently whilst visiting my lovely friend Vanessa... this card is simple but cute! I think these buttons and ribbon work best with simple cards.



From 1-31 July, get a FREE exclusive bundle of ribbon and buttons when you spend $100 on your choice of Stampin' Up! products. That's a $31.95 value, but free for you!

Bundle includes:

* White 1/4" (.63 cm) grosgrain ribbon with repeating flower designs. Approximately 13.7m.
* 48 flower buttons. Sixteen each in 3 colours (Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point). Approximately 1/2" (1.27 cm) in size.

That's it! Free adorable accessories with a minimum purchase.

How cool is that? To order you dont need to attend a workshop or do anything else special... just place your order with me by emailing me at lindastamps@bigpond.com Of course for those of you with workshops booked... you will get to take advantage of this at your workshops! So here's to a great July, and cant wait to see what you come up with these gorgeous buttons and ribbon!

In the meantime I am updating my class schedule right now.. so check out my classes for the second half of July and into August. Just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot.

No comments: