Monday 25 July 2011

Last days to order from our Autumn-Winter mini!



So here we are... its the last week of July.... I cant believe how fast this year is flying by! The 31st July is the last day to order from our Autumn-Winter mini catalogue. Of course we wont know which stamp sets are going into the new Idea Book and Catalogue due out on the 1st September until it's release, but there are some items we can be sure of... patterned paper is one of the items that always is retired in each mini. Other items we will have to wait and see.

There will also be the retired list coming out on August 1st, and I will be sure to post it here so that you can see what is going out. It's all very exciting! I cant wait to get my hands on that new big catalogue and all those lovely items coming in!

This is also the last week for you to grab our lovely "Ice Cream Parlour pack" of buttons and ribbon - I've posted another card I made with it here for you. This is one I made whilst visiting my friend Vanessa - thanks Ness for letting me use your "Sew Suite" set... that's one I don't have :-) This set provides a great way to show your buttons off, so I was keen to make the most of that.

A button and Ribbon pack is your gift with your order of $100 or more. To order just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com and if you wish to view our catalogues click here. I can have your orders sent to anywhere in Australia for a small postage fee.


No comments: