Friday 12 August 2011

Retirement Party this Sunday.. grab a Bargain!



I am hosting my first "Retirement Party" this coming Sunday 14th August, and if you love Stampin Up and are anywhere on or close to the Central Coast you are welcome to join us! It's more of an afternoon tea really... I will have tea and coffee and afternoonish foodie stuff, and you are welcome to come, chat and even make a card if you feel so inclined. I will also be putting out my current retiring stock for those that come and allowing you to put "first dibs" on the ones you might like to purchase after September 1st (I'm not allowed to sell them before then). I am holding the afternoon tea at two times.. the first group at 1.30pm (only a couple of spots left) and again at 3.30pm. That way you can fit it in to your afternoon in the most convenient way for you. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to attend, and I can give you the address details when you book in. There is no cost to attend this time around.

And also because its retiring month... I wanted to show you not one, but FOUR cards today. My team is made up of wonderful girls who love their papercrafting as much as I do... and we sometimes hold team swaps. Everyone creates several cards, depending on the number of people in the group, and we send them all to whoever is co-ordinating the swap. She then redistributes them back out to everyone so that everyone gets one of each card. So in this swap we had just 4 girls... we each made 4 cards, sent them to Karen, who was co-ordinating, and then she sent us back one of each. So now I have 4 new cards to show you... and this time the theme to work with was to use as much Retiring product on the card as we could. Everyone did a great job! Here they are:

Debra:




Nerida
:





Karen:





Linda:





I thought they were pretty good! And we had a short time-line this time because we needed to get these out so as to take advantage of them before they are sold out. So there you go... thats what some of us demonstrators like to get up in our spare time. Make cards for fun, and for each other!

Dont forget the retired list is starting to see more things running out... just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you have anything you need to order!

xx

No comments: