Tuesday 11 October 2011

Winners are Grinners...



Well I'm off to Fiji in less than half an hour to be part of this year's Stampin'Up Incentive Trip! (We don't fly til tomorrow morning, but I'm heading down to Sydney now and staying the night)'I am busting to show you all my swaps for the trip, but dont want to spoil the surprise for the other girls on the trip so I wont show you for a few days.

But in the meantime I can show you what my Stamp Club girls got up to last month... these are the new Petal Cone die, made up into a little box. But what makes them special is that there are covered in fabric! And not just any fabric either... this particular one is the new "Timeless Portrait" fabric that just happens to match our lovely Designer Series Paper pack by the same name. I love how everything matches don't you??

These were actually pretty easy to make. First you adhere your fabric on to a piece of our Multipurpose Adhesive sheets. Then peel the back off the adhesive sheet, and attache a piece of cardstock the same size. Then you run the whole thing through the Big Shot in whatever shape you wish... I used the Petal Cone because its my new favourite die (this month anyway!). And then I just folded along the pre-made score lines (yes the Big Shot does that for you too) and made it into this cute box.

Finally those that came to classes and workshops last month will remember that I ran a little competition to win a $50 voucher. (Every $50 spent in September got you another ticket in the draw) And today I have drawn the winner and it is.... (drum roll please....)

PATRICIA THOMAS!!!


Congratulations Patricia!!! Well done!

I'll be in touch when I get back from Fiji and you can let me know what freebies you would like to "spend" your $50 on!


Thanks for everyone that ordered last month.. it was a great month for me and a great way to celebrate my 5 year anniversary with SU! Thank you to all my lovely customers and team... without you guys I wouldnt get to do wonderful things like go to Fiji. :-) Who knows? Maybe I will be able to make it to next year's trip to Broome! Fingers crossed!


Here are a few more of the Fabric Petal Cones that the girls made... in all different colours! I thought they looked great together so had to take a photo. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Hey, Linda, you'll be home now ~ hope you had a fun, fun, fun time & came back inspired & with lots of new ideas:)