Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wrapping up November


Well we are officially into the last month before Christmas and the count down is on. I have been busy making Christmas cards and enjoying our last few Christmas card classes. Also tomorrow (30th November) is the last day to order selected Big Shot Dies and Embossing folders at the special price as well as the Big Shot Bundle on sale too. Click here to see them.

Coming up in the next few weeks I have the very last Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks for the year, as well as the Mini Launches for our Brand New Summer Mini Catalogue. There are some beautiful new products I cant wait to show you. And of course we are coming into the SAB (Sale-a-Bration) promotion that starts in the last week of January. The offerings this year are FABULOUS! And as always, for every $100 you spend between January 24th and the end of March, you will receive a free SAB item. For the first time in Australia this year's freebies are not just stamp sets! And the they are beautiful!

And if all that wasn't enough, we have December Frenzy about to start! Watch my blog in the next few days to see what's on sale. Or you can also check the Stampin'Up website after the 1st December to see the new specials. Just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to order your products ahead of Christmas, or to book into any of my classes.

If you are wondering what the pictured project is all about, I promised that I would pop up a couple of sneak-peeks of some of the projects from my Christmas Gift Class to held in December.. so here is the first one for you. Although I do have a different colour scheme in mind, I wanted to show you the concept anyway. This one is a great little desk-calendar. It was quick and fun to make. Unfortunately I am completely full for this particular class, but I still have spaces in the Stamp-A-Stacks and mini launches at this point.

I've had a great November.. so thanks to everyone who has helped it to be a really successful month!

Linda xx

No comments: