Wednesday 7 December 2011

Card No. 2 for this Friday night's Stamp-a-Stack



Just a quick post to show you the second card we are making for this Friday night's class (9th December 2011). It's really a very simple card.. but I've used the new glimmer paper on it for bit of impact! :-) I was inspired here by a card I saw on Patty Bennett's blog in the US.

You can see that I've used the red glimmer paper, and also the silver... but if it looks a bit greenish.. thats because I've coloured it to suit my card. I'll be showing you how to colour the silver Glimmer paper to suit whatever project you are working on.. doesn't it look cute?

If you would like to join us I do have a couple of spots left. At this class you will make 6 Christmas cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $15. All materials and light refreshments are provided. Classes are held on the Central Coast of NSW.. so if you would like a night out to be creative, and make some handmade Christmas cards, please just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com and I can give you all the details.

Please note that this is my very last SAS of the year. Other events are listed on the right hand side-bar of my blog. I hope to see you at one of my classes soon :-)

No comments: