Saturday 7 April 2012

Upcoming Project Class



I promised you all a while back that I would post photos of the project we are making at this month's project class. Project classes differ quite a bit from both technique classes and Stamp-A-Stacks... each month I pick a specific project and we make it together. These are larger 3D projects that can be used as gifts. So the price of the class is reflected in this, as there is always a lot more product used in it's creation.

This month we are making this gorgeous purse and card set... I thought with Mother's Day not far away this would make a great gift too. I cant take credit for the design though.. this is the word of the very talented Becky Roberts who I consider one of my papercraft inspirations! She comes up with the most beautiful ideas. I have changed the measurements slightly as our A4 paper size differs a little from the US, but I was really happy with how this turned out. We will be working with different colours in the class.. but this one was the first one I ever made, and I wanted to show it to you. I have used the delectable Mocha Morning DSP (rrp $24.95 for a pack of 12) but you can use any paper of your choice. I am thinking it would look gorgeous in the Twitterpated papers... YUM!

I have 2 dates available if you would like to make this project with me. Wednesday 11th April @ 11am, (light lunch provided) and Tuesday 1st May @ 7.30pm. All materials are supplied. The cost is $30. Classes are held on the Central Coast NSW and I can give you the address when you book in.

Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot.

No comments: