Friday 11 May 2012

Framelits Class next week...



Hello everyone!

Next week I have several lovely projects planned for my Framelits class. We'll be making three projects.. one is a box which I cant wait to make with you, and another uses the cool Embossing technique that I am showcasing on today's card.  Framelits are really versatile dies, and embossing with them makes them even more useful!

So if you are able to join us for next week's class I am sure you will learn some cool new stuff to do with your Framelits. Here are the dates:

Tuesday 15th May @ 7.30pm
Thursday 17th May @ 11am

The cost to make the three projects is $20, and all materials and light refreshments are provided.

To reserve your spot please email me by clicking HERE.

Hope you enjoy this little card :-)

No comments: