Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bling and Sparkle - spots still available

Just a quick reminder about my Bling and Sparkle class this week... due to reasons completely beyond their control a couple of my ladies have had to drop out of this week's class... which means that I do have spots available. There is one class running tonight (Tuesday 12th June) at 7.30pm, and the other is tomorrow (Wednesday 13th June) at 11am. We will be playing with glitter, embossing powder, glimmer paper, Shimmer paint, Glimmer mist and its going to be very sparkly!  You'll make 3 projects for a cost of $20. All materials and light refreshments are provided.

I run papercraft and cardmaking classes on the Central Coast so if you are interested in seeing what else is coming up then click over on the right hand side of this blog for more details. Or to book in email me by clicking HERE.

I look forward to seeing you at a class soon!

No comments: