Thursday 21 June 2012

Can you believe it???





I almost cant believe this myself.. but next week is the week I begin my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks for 2012!  Every month between now and Christmas I will hold 2 Christmas SAS events (one day and one night so that everyone can make it along).  The card you see here is one of the two designs you will be making this time around.  At a SAS you get to make 6 cards, (3 each of 2 different designs)  for a total cost of $15. All materials and refreshments are provided. Seats are limited, so book in soon to make sure you don't miss out, as I don't have many spots left in either class.

The two dates this month are next Tuesday, 26th June at 7.30pm, and next Wednesday 27th June at 11am. My papercraft and cardmaking classes are held on the Central Coast, and I can give you the address details when you book in. You can make enquiries or reserve your spot by clicking HERE to email me.

In the meantime enjoy this lovely card.. dont you just LOVE red and white for Christmas??? Here's a close up for you.....



No comments: